I like showers . They`re nice and I can blast hot water and mix it with cold water to a perfect proportion of hot to cold water for a custom-made level of warm water to suit my particular tastes of the time . Awesome . And then the water falls with good pressure and then I get to use my shampoo and conditioner and body wash and make ginormous bubbles and giggle when they pop in my face . And then I spit because I often get it on my tongue and it tastes icky.
When I`m in the shower and I talk to myself or whatever, no one can hear me.
And when I feel like crap and want to scream and cry and rip something up or punch something, I can take a shower instead . And by the time I come out, I`m all better . Not to mention clean.
I`m all better.
Wednesday, November 26
say w h a t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're a lovely writer...
Let's wash away our troubles =)
i guess now i kno what to get you for christmas... a loofah lol
Post a Comment