I am SO excited . I have been SO excited for the past week or so. SO FREAKIN' EXCITED. Why, you ask ~??
Me and my Tracy dear have BIG HAPPY TRAVEL PLANS for 2010 ~!!!!!!!!!! ~~ YIPPEE xDDD ~~
Yes, I AM aware that it`s over a year away, but no matter ! I have been obsessively planning and researching or trip recently xD~ Where to go, how to get there, where to stay, what to do. . .
First off, we will be studying abroad in T H A I L A N D for the spring semester, which starts in early January and lasts until early April. From there, we will go country-hopping =P M A L A Y S I A is next, followed by I N D O N E S I A, then A U S T R A L I A, then N E W Z E A L A N D, and finally J A P A N , returning home in early to mid July ~
I have TONS of details already xDD. I`ll prolly start a different blog to document our travels sometime next year.
It`s gonna be EPIC !!
Pictures of some of the places we`ll be visiting:

Bangkok, Thailand

Penang, Malaysia

Bali, Indonesia

Sydney, Australia

Kyoto, Japan
:: edit :: LOL, start a travel blog next year ?? ...I`ve already done the deed AHAHA. Check out the link on the left xP~
3 comments:
SQUEE!!!!! So excited!!! The pics look bee-you-tee-full!!! AHHHH. Just thinking about it makes me SMILE =)
haha i hope you also have a plan for $$$ too lol
omg im so excited for you and tracy!! you two will absolutely love and have the time of your life. definitely let me know if you need any help - word of advice, start saving up NOW!!
Post a Comment