Maybe I`m a little slow and this post is L O N G overdue , but no matter ! THE AWESOMENESS CANNOT BE CONTAINED !! =DDD

From August, 2008:
“The wraparound jacket band on the 20th volume of Hiromu Arakawa’s Fullmetal Alchemist manga will confirm on Friday that a new television anime series is in the works. A new anime series was a topic of much fan discussion for several months, but it was thrust into a more public spotlight last month when a management document was purportedly leaked from the BONES anime studio. The document listed Fullmetal Alchemist animator Yasuhiro Irie as “Hagane 2 kantoku” (Iron/Fullmetal 2 director)“.
–Source: Anime News Network
xDDD I am so happy !! This is an FMA revival, the glorious return of this amazing series ! I`ve always loved the anime, of course, but the manga is just beyond a n y t h i n g . I`ve already had my manga-rave post so I`ll stop now =P . Omigosh. This wonderful storyline is now being a n i m a t e d . Seriously. ♥WOo~w♥ .
Production is still underway, and I hear the brand-spankin` new series will premiere in April of 2009 . *EXCITEMENT =D*
Here`s to Arakawa-sensei and her crew of characters ! A few new ones will be joining us on the tube soon as well, won`t they ~? ;D
1 comments:
"squee"
*sigh
Post a Comment