. . . using this title theme ! Harharhar , actually jk . I`m not really done til after this post is finished teehee =P . And as always , i should really be sleeping but yet again i must announce - the best [and that`s a very, very liberal use of the word there . . . guess i mean it in the unfiltered random thought-barfing way] rantings and ravings and other such -ings come to me whenever i need to sleep the most . As in the middle of the night [gee golly whiz NO WAI =OO] . And as in when i need the rest for class tomorrow and other such mind-stimulating activites i have planned for my busy schedule tomorrow ahahaha not . I only have two classes tomorrow . The first one starts at 1245 lOL . But i really should be catching up on some readings =T . and OMIGOSHLIES IN A RIDICUOUSLY BIG PUDDLE OF GOOEY CHOCOLATE do i need to get crackin on ORGO DDDD: ! ! ! ! ~! Mark my words it will be the death of me ! ! I mean seriously am i THAT dumb to be following all the stupid soOoOo-super-clear-i-can-practically-see-thru-them instructions from the lab handout AND the printout slides from the recitation class AND the "helpful hints" section from our butt-ugly blackboard site & STILL manage to muck up the whole procedure ? ? Was it too much to ask for some stupid recrystallized unknown compound - possibly salicylic acid or sorbic acid or p-nitroaniline or m-nitroaniline or napthalene or cholesterol or p-bromacetanilide - to show up on a stupid watch glass ? ? Well . Apparently it was >.<
Meh . That was from tuesday , too . I really don`t get why it`s still bothering me so much , tho =.= now , observe as i refrain from calling myself a fail because that is vaaary bad self-depreciation and I need to stop doing that =D while , instead , I call myself an anti-win ! cuz at least that has the word `win` in it ^.^ ~
Right before I sat down , lurked thru a few other blogs , and finally decided to type up a post , I was in the bathroom . There was a girl . She was in a stall when i got there , and she was there for the good 15-20 minutes while i was washing up . I saw her feet , and it startled me because it was so silent i didn`t think there was anyone else around . Weird thing is , i saw her hair , too . At first I didn`t want to bother her . But then I got this really bad feeling , yknow . My heart started pounding and i started thinking , what if something was really wrong . And yet I didn`t do anything , wondering if it was my crazy overactive imagination again , making a whole deal out of some quiet girl in the bathroom . Finally I stopped thinking so much and knocked a few times on her door . Called out , sayin hello ? hello ? And , are you okay ? Do you need any help ? And I kept knocking , my knuckles turning red . A minute or so later I heard a groan , and some moving , and eventually the girl stepped out . One sniff and I knew why she`d been there . And she managed a smile , and a `thanks`. I just smiled back and followed her out of the bathroom , watching carefully as she stumbled back to her room , swaying on her feet and knocking into the walls .
I don`t know why i just shared all that . I didn`t know the girl . But I was just . . . really scared . I`m relieved she wasn`t any worse off . She made it safely back to the room and so hopefully she`s fine and sleeping it off . Nevertheless I was really afraid for her . It kinda broke my heart . And I know this is like really really common , especially in college , and many of you have probably dealt with something like this already . I guess that`s what makes it even more upsetting .
I have a lot more to say about a whole slew of other stuff that may or may not connect in some odd way . But I`m finally tired enough to sleep now so goodnite ♥
Friday, September 19
because i am done . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
`=/ it breaks my heart for people to get like that too, sigh. nice that there are sweet caring people like you in the world ^^
Post a Comment